- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by beemerparts (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original payment method, less the shipping cost and the PayPal charge, which are not refundable to us. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Pittsburgh, PA office, including any duty charges for international returns.
- Please contact us if you are not sure about sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you.
- Returns must be authorized by us and are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
Return Shipping Options
- You have the freedom of choosing how to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Packages and goods, damaged during the transportation will be returned to the shipper. We encourage you to insure the shipments to the full amount of value.
- Return shipping instructions: Use original packaging. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during return shipping.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you would like to cancel or modify your order, please let us know immediately.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled within 12hrs after they are placed.
Used or damaged goods
- Any parts showing signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scratches, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was sent cannot be returned.
- We encourage you to walk on a carpet, wear and test fitment of your boots and gear indoors and before going out for a ride.
- There are great online resources at your disposal if you used an item, you do not want that item anymore and it can no longer be returned to beemerparts. You can check eBay, motorcycle forums, etc.
- Electronics which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Part(s) which has been installed or mounted or show signs of attempting to be installed or mounted is non-returnable.
- Tool(s) or other items that has been opened or the manufacturer’s seal broken are non-returnable.
- Items which packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Beemerparts will assist clients with their warranty. Beemerparts does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- We will inspect items returned as defective to determine if the item is defective.
- Please let us know immediately if any item(s) of your order arrive damaged. Keep all original shipping containers and where possible, take photos.
- Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) and we will assist our clients in these claims.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding as sometimes the claim process can take longer than expected.
If you have questions or need more information, please call us at:
+1 412 313 4918 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org