The importance of your privacy
Beemerparts is committed to your privacy and the protection of your personal data. This Privacy Statement describes the steps we take to secure your data and our practices as required by data protection laws. It applies where Beemerparts is controlling the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, share, transfer, retain and protect your personal data and the rights you can exercise regarding your information. If you provide us with your personal information, we will treat it according to this Privacy Statement.
The information we collect about you
Below are the general categories of personal data that we may process, the purposes for which we may process the data, and the legal bases of the processing.
- We may collect and process information related to orders you place with us. These orders include purchases of goods that you make through our site. The order data may include your contact details (name, postal address, email address, or phone number), and the order details. The data may be processed for the purpose of delivering the purchased goods and proper record keeping of orders. The legal basis for this processing is for the performance of a contract between you and us for any order you placed on our website and for our interests in the proper administration of our business.
- We may collect and process data related to your account and profile. The account and profile data may include personal data including name, postal address, and email address as well as payment details. We may process this data for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- If we receive an inquiry from you we may collect and process information regarding goods we sell on the site. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may collect and process data about your use of our site. This usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data may be Cookies, analytics tracking systems or other technologies. This data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing your use of our site. The legal basis for this processing is consent. See below for further details on “Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies.”
- We may collect and process data about you to ensure security of your Personal Data and our IT systems. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the safe and secure administration of our site, use and storage of business information, and communications with users.
- We may collect and process information that you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with additional information on our goods and services, subscribing to our email notifications, and/or newsletters to keep you up-to-date on our products, events and news. The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent, or your implicit consent if you are a customer.
- We may collect and process correspondence data contained in or relating to any communication received from you. This correspondence data may include the communication and metadata associated with it. Our site will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the contact form. This data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and for record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our sites and business and communications with our users and customers.
- We may collect and process your Personal Data where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, an investigation, or other legal matter. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
Do we share your information?
We do not, and will not, sell, rent of release any of your personal information and/or data to any third party providers. This personal information included data like your name, postal address, email address or credit card information. We believe this is crucial in maintaining trust and providing the best possible experience.
- We do share your data with payment service providers, our warehouse, order packers, and delivery companies, companies that perform services relating to IT and associated infrastructure in order to perform daily operations including communication and security
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who support the daily operations of our business.
- We reserve the right to share your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
- We may share your personal data; where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, to enforce our Terms of Service, this Policy, or other contracts with you, including investigation of potential violations thereof; to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; to respond to your requests for customer service; and/or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Beemrparts, our affiliates, its users and/or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, spam/malware prevention, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurance company and business advisers if necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or other legal proceedings. If you would prefer not to have your name and address shared, please send an email to email@example.com with your request and we will take the action to not share your information. By doing so, you acknowledge that you may not be able to interact with areas of our site and depending upon the extent of your request we may no longer be able to fulfill orders for you.
Despite the efforts, sometimes the security measures fail. We have in place physical, technical, and administrative measures to help prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of your personal information. We work with the best, yet we cannot promise that the measures will work. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials that can be used to access your Beemerparts account. Please immediately report suspicious or unauthorized activity.
Data use and preservation
We will retain your personal data for the duration of the time we are providing products and services to you.
After that your personal data will be used for one of the following reasons: to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf, to show that we treated you fairly and to keep records required by law
We will not retain your data for longer than needed for the purposes for which it was collected as described in this privacy notice. After taking into consideration law requirements, contractual obligations, our business standard and your expectations and requirements, we will delete your information when it is obsolete.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Sites, such as a product image, can function as a web beacon.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance.
Protecting the privacy of a child under the age of 13 is very important. We never collect or maintain information on our Sites from those we know are under that age and no part of our website is made to engage anyone under the age of 13.
If we learn that we possess data from a child under the age of 13, we delete that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us and we will take the necessary actions to delete such data.